You can confidently engage Envirochem to handle your contaminated sites requirements. From purchasing, selling or leasing property to making land applications such as for development, financial transactions or legal support, we have you covered.
Envirochem’s diverse service suite includes site assessment, risk assessment, remediation, pre-acquisition due diligence and contaminated sites approved professional (CSAP) reviews. Our commitment to practical yet insightful problem definition results in timely and cost-effective solutions that stand the increasing rigour of regulatory approval processes. Envirochem’s highly skilled staff are complemented by an extensive supply chain network of soil disposal, remediation, waste management and field service firms.
We Can Help You With
Property Due Diligence
Risk Assessments and Risk Management
Environmental Liability Assessments
Regulatory Approvals & CSAP Reviews
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments / Stage 1 Preliminary Site Investigations
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments / Stage 2 Preliminary Site Investigations
- Detailed Site Investigations
- Groundwater Characterization
- Soil Quality Characterization
- Soil Vapour Quality Characterization
- Sediment Quality Characterization
Risk Assessments & Risk Management
- Human Health & Ecological Risk Assessments
- Engineering Controls
- Contaminated Site Cleanup
- Fuel Storage Tank Removals
- Soil Characterization for Disposal
Questions? Contact Us.
Founded in 1984, Envirochem is an established environment, health and safety consultancy working locally, nationally and internationally. Our multidisciplinary team combines scientific and engineering excellence with a business-oriented approach to provide both practical and innovative environmental management, scientific, engineering and technology solutions to suit the needs of our clients across industrial, commercial, residential, and government sectors.
#206-267 Esplanade West
BC V7M 1A5